Digital Newsletters / Email Marketing
Email is here to stay.
No surprise here: email marketing is as effective of a marketing tactic as ever, despite rumors that it will one day meet its end as social and mobile continue to rise in popularity. In fact, not only is email effective — it’s significantly impacting ROI for businesses that are using it regularly.
- 73% of marketers agree that email marketing is core to their business
- 60% of marketers claim that email is a critical enabler of products and services. versus 42% of marketers in 2014.
- 20% of marketers say say that their businesses’ primary revenue source is directly linked to email operations.
- 74% of marketers believe email produces or will produce ROI (Return On Investment) in the future.
- For 69.7% of U.S. internet users, email is the preferred method of communicating with businesses.
Creating an effective email marketing campaign is more complicated that it appears on the surface. Contact us and we can discuss setting up an email marketing plan that fits your needs and budget.